When you buy this module you will receive:
- A File - which includes a link & password for the module (video & learning materials);
- A Briefing Note - 'How to use this module with your trainees / NQTs'.
- A Viewing Access Licence - for one academic year from the date of purchase to July 31st each year.
Module 2: Teaching professionalism – its ethics & values
- A 90 minute interactive video – Teaching professionalism – its ethics and values –addressing:
- the definitions and characteristics of teacher professionalism - 'what is a profession';
- challenging scenarios around maintaining appropriate personal & professional boundaries;
- how trainees can provide evidence for Part 2 of the Teachers’ Standards.
- additional course reading and materials;
- self-Assessment Activities and
- a Completion Certificate for students to add to their Evidence Folders